The Sorrento Sullivan Rec Center includes a variety of facilities that are open to members of the community. These include:
- Greeley Hall: The main hall used for events, meetings, and much more.
- Frenchman’s Bay Library: A local library that is open to folks in the area.
- Community room: A room suitable for small groups to gather and enjoy activities together.
- Thrift Shop: A thrift shop stocked with items donated by community members including food and pet supplies.
- Playground: The local playground accessible to all members in the community.
Folks are encouraged to utilize these facilities as they are all here to serve the community. If you are interested in volunteering or giving your time, please contact us here.